Sunday, May 16, 2010

The process of making this animation was an interesting one.

I wanted my experimental animation to contain different techniques of representation. I used stills, video, artificially generated scenes etc.

I m posting content which are intended to reflect the process of its making.

I did some photoshop editing for this purpose-














My animation contained stop-motion content also. I captured these frames using NIKON D60 DSLR camera.




















The BLUE and RED "elements" which I used to represent 0 and 1 bits or metaphorically Hindi and English, were actually thermocole balls, colored with acrylic color.


















The paths which these balls traverse is actually a transparent plastic pipe. I suspended the balls in water, and sucked them ( with my mouth ) to make them move.

















The raw videos are posted below. I used Adobe Premier Pro for editing these videoes -



The video of zoomed "English" & "Hindi" -


Following is a edited clip which I used in my Experimental animation-


Following are two clips. One is raw (original), the other edited.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 THE WORLD OF WIZARD.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.